Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tens years...and just beginning!

In January 2010, the Micah Project will celebrate our tenth anniversary of ministry here in Honduras. Our board of directors and staff are participating in a process of evaluation and strategic planning to prepare for our next decade of ministry! As part of this process, we have developed a survey that will help us use the resources that God has given us even better in the future. We would be honored if you would take a few minutes to complete the survey!
To access the online survey, click here: Micah Project Survey.
Muchas gracias,
Michael Miller

2 comments:

christyinecuador said...

Michael,
After clicking on the link, it said that I had already completed the survey. I don't know if this is happening to others, but I wanted to give you a "heads up" just in case.

carol said...

Michael

Hey there, I'm Carol LaGue (maiden name-Denckhoff) and my niece and I were talking about your ministry in Honduras. Her name is Joy Metz and she is going to contact you about further info. She is a christian and her faith is rock solid. I'm praying for you both as you connect.

only to encourage,
Carol